It begins January 23rd, and lasts 2 weeks; it's a follow-up to their original Power Searching With Google course.
The syllabus for the two-week course includes two assignments and these twelve challenges:
- Challenge 1 - Mimicking presidential voices
- Challenge 2 - Turtle fossils
- Challenge 3 - Festival challenge
- Challenge 4 - Humongous fungus
- Challenge 5 - Salman Khan
- Challenge 6 - Scrapbook enthusiast
- Challenge 7 - Mystery music
- Challenge 8 - Climate graph
- Challenge 9 - Name that notebook
- Challenge 10 - Who done it?
- Challenge 11 - Feather identification
- Challenge 12 - Where in the world?
During the course you'll ...
- Take your search strategies to a new level with sophisticated, independent search challenges.
- Join a community of Advanced Searchers working together to solve search challenges.
- Pose questions to Google search experts live in Hangouts and through a course forum.
- Receive an Advanced Power Searching certificate upon completion.