If you find yourself writing similarly-worded email messages multiple times, consider saving that message as a template in Outlook, so you can re-use that content in the future. Here's how:
Create a template:
- Compose a new message using the text you want to re-use.
- Click the Office button and select "Save As".
- In Outlook 2003, select File | Save As from the menu.
- Select "Outlook Template" from the "Save as type" dropdown menu.
- Choose a name for the template name (if it's different from the email subject line) under File name.
- Click the Save button.
Create a message from a template:
- With Outlook open to your Inbox, click Outlook's menu bar and choose Tools, then Forms, and then Choose Form.
- In the "Look In" dropdown menu, select "User Templates in the File System".
- Double-click the email template you want.
- Edit, address, and send the email message whenever you need.