One way is to set multiple pages as your browser's "home" page. Here's how to do it:
- Open in tabs the web pages you visit each day
- Click "Tools" on the Firefox menu bar
- Click "Options" on the "Tools" dropdown menu
- Click on the "General" tab
- Click the "Use Current Pages" button
- Click the "OK" button
- And you're done! The next time you open Firefox, those same web pages will open up in tabs.
Another way is to download the free Morning Coffee extension for Firefox. This extension lets you organize websites by day, and open them up simultaneously as part of your daily routine.
Note: If you've never installed a Firefox extension before, check these step-by-step instructions (and watch a 30-second video demo) to learn how easy it is to extend the usefullness of your web browser.
Once it's installed, to add pages to Morning Coffee...
- Navigate to the page you want to add
- Click the down arrow next to the coffee cup icon in the Firefox menu bar
- Click Add to My Morning Coffee
- Decide how frequently you want to see the page (every day, M/W/F, etc.)
- Once you're done, click the coffee cup icon to open all the pages in tabs
- To delete pages or change the frequency they appear, click Configure Morning Coffee