Ever notice when you reply to an email that's in HTML format, the font color isn’t black, but a dark blue? Boy, that's annoyed me ever since I switched to Outlook 2007, and I'm SO glad to have found how to fix it. Here's how you can do it too:
- Open Outlook
- On the menu bar at the top, click Tools
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Options window, click the Mail Format tab
- About half-way down on the Options window, click the Stationery and Fonts button
- About half-way down on the Signatures and Stationery window there's a Replying or forwarding messages section; click the Font button.
- In the Font window, you can choose the color, as well as font style and size.
- Click the OK button 3 three times to finish & complete your changes.