When someone shares a document with you that's in PDF format but you need to edit it, try the free online PDFConverter. It'll convert a PDF to PowerPoint (PPT), Word (DOC) or Excel (XLS), and you don't need to download any software to use it.
Just select the type of conversion, upload your file, enter your email address, and receive an email with a link to your converted file.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to PDFConverter.com's Free PDF Conversion Online tool.
- Click on the button to choose the format to which you want to convert it.
- Choose from your computer files the PDF you want to convert.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Start button, and you'll see a confirmation of your upload.
- As soon as the conversion is complete (mine took less than 2 minutes) you'll receive an email message that links to the converted file.
- Click the link to go to the webpage where you can dowload the converted file
- Click the green button to download the file, save it, and edit it as you need.
Maximum file size of an uploaded file is 2MB.
Found at the Online Tech Tips blog