The upgrade to Office 365 is nearly complete; Pete and Jody are contacting Winnefox libraries to coordinate the process before a library's staff are moved to the new system.
What does this mean to you?
- You can still use the version of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (2007, 2010, or 2013) that's installed on your computer
- You can also use the latest version of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from any internet-capable computer or mobile device
- Your email mailbox size has soared from 1GB to nearly 50GB of storage capacity (w00t!)
What does this mean to Winnefox?
- Less money and time spent on infrastructure, with 3 fewer servers to patch and maintain
- More secure computing, because everyone is up-to-date with the latest software updates
Where can you learn more?
Follow the easy steps at the Office 365 Learning Center and...
- learn how to sign in by watching 3-minute video "Get started with Office 365"
- take a tour to find your way around Office 365
- install apps on your mobile device
- explore your first days with Office 365 using Outlook
- find out how to store, synchronize, and share files with OneDrive
- Contact Pete or Jody for answers!