A distribution list is a collection of names and addresses that are usually related in some way. You can use a distribution list to quickly address a message to a group of recipients.How to:
- Click the Address Book button:
- Click the New Entry button:
- Click New Distribution List, click OK.
- Type in the name of what you'd like the list to be called.
- Click the Select Members button.
- Click the names of the members on the left hand side, and click the To button to add them.
- When finished click OK.
- Finally, click the Save and Close button.
Here is a list of distribution lists already in Outlook.