Bad news: the calendar in Outlook 2007 doesn't display holidays, unlike previous versions of Outlook.
Good news: adding holidays to your calendar is easy! Just follow these steps...
- Open Outlook
- Click Tools on the menu bar
- In the Tools dropdown menu, click Options
- In the Options dialog box, click the Calendar Options button
- In the Calendar Options dialog box, click the Add Holidays button
- In the Add Holidays to Calendar dialog box, click the box next to United States, and then click the OK button
- The Import Holidays window will open
- When a "The Holidas were added to your Calendar" confirmation dialog box pops up, click the OK button to close it
- Click the OK button to close the Calendar Options dialog box
- Click the OK button to close the Options dialog box