Want to add a note or a quote to a Pinterest board, or add an image to increase "likes" and "shares" on a Facebook posts — but can't find a photo, SomeEcard, or LOLcat to use? Try Quozio; it "turns meaningful words into beautiful images in seconds."
Quozio is a free (no account, no sign-up, no email address required) online image generator that's easy to use:
- Add a quote
- Scroll through styles and find the one that best matches your text
- Click the Pin It button, or save it to your computer (either right-click to save, or use the Windows 7 Snipping Tool) to use on Facebook
Here's one I created using Quozio:
... and you can see more examples at their Pinterest board.
Need quotes? Try these:
- Quotes from Famous People: Quotable Quotes About Libraries
- Library Quotes - What Have Writers Said About Libraries?
- Goodreads: Quotes About Library
- Brainy Quote: Quotes About Libraries
- Library History Timeline | Libraries and popular culture | Rupert Giles
You can also try Pinstamatic to use just with Pinterest.
Hat tip to Phil Bradley at the I Want To blog, and GraceAnne A. DeCandido at Rupert Giles and Search Tools for Wisdom in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.