If you missed attending a program at the 2013 WLA Annual Conference last month, you can still see materials from presenters at the Program Handouts.
Here's a sample of what you'll find there:
- Bringing STEM to Small Ones
- Know Your Rights: Patron and Library Privacy
- Talk With the Hand -- Using Puppets in Storytime
- Idea Store: Community Hubs Fit for the 21st Century
- Your Collections Are Tidy, But How About Your Desk? Organization in the Library
Plus, if you were one of the people who was standing in the hallway but couldn't get into the standing-room-only crowd at Jamie Matczak's "Avoiding BAH (Boring As Heck) Marketing" program, you can view the archived webinar version of her program that Jamie presented yesterday.
If you weren't able to attend this year's conference, you can see photos here, and plan to attend the 2014 WLA Conference at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells, November 4-7th.